You know LinkedIn can be a treasure trove of leads but…
For you it feels like you’re watching through a window, uninvited to join the party. What’s your way in? Wouldn’t it be great to get some help knowing how to create content that people care about?
It’s like a whole other job figuring this bit out on your own
You already have enough on your plate as a service-based solopreneur. Who has time to spend ages Googling questions like…
- How do you differentiate your personal brand?
- How do you cut through the white noise?
- How do you reach a wider audience?
- Is it even possible to succeed without making the hard sell?
In a nutshell, how do you create wow-worthy content that gets you noticed on LinkedIn?
You’re feeling a little bit stuck and like you’ve run out of steam
Because other personal brands on LinkedIn have got it figured out.
And they make it look easy.
Maybe you’ve tried countless trainings that promised to teach content planning and calendaring, but nothing’s helped you confidently move forward.
It’s possible you even tried trainings specifically for LinkedIn, but for some reason, they didn’t lead to a long-term strategy.
Because here’s the secret…
You don’t need to know how to “hack” LinkedIn, what you need is a solid content strategy that works well on LinkedIn
LinkedIn could disappear tomorrow.
It’d be inconvenient, but it shouldn’t matter to you. Because LinkedIn is a tool, not an end goal.
What you need is a strong content strategy that serves your personal brand, no matter where it shows up.
What you need to know is
- How to get unlimited ideas for content.
- How to create content that is uniquely you and helps your personal brand stand out.
- How to establish a content creation and publishing routine that actually works for you.
- How to inspire genuine enthusiasm among your followers for your content
- How to authentically engage with your network in a way that inspires meaningful relationships.
- And then, once all that’s established, you can focus on tips for using LinkedIn to your advantage.
No ‘quick fix’ approach will do all this for you.
It takes a carefully thought-out journey that leads to a solid, enduring online presence for your personal brand.
Nonetheless – that doesn’t mean it can’t happen in a short amount of time!
The Content Creation 6-Week Sprint
The non-yucky growth method for personal brands ready to skyrocket their engagement on LinkedIn.
Get a roadmap for creating content that feels authentic, natural and 100% you (aka non-yucky). Be guided through a step-by-step process that ensures you’re never too far out of your comfort zone as you…
- Connect with your dream clients
You’ll craft content that speaks directly to your dream clients’ needs so you become the go-to person to solve their problems.
- Put your content out there – the right way
You’ll create content that serves your business goals by piquing curiosity and making sure your followers know how to take the next steps to work with you.
- Build new business relationships
You’ll grow an engaged and relevant following of “business friends” who understand and respect how great you are at what you do… and help hype your content.
- Make LinkedIn worth your time
You’ll know what to post on LinkedIn to grow engagement and become more visible.
If you’re ready to stop feeling stuck – if you’re ready to tap into the unlimited possibilities for creating content – join The Content Creation 6-Week Sprint and get:
- 6 weeks of 1:1 content coaching over one 45-min call per week.
You’ll be stepped through a series of no-nonsense, to-the-point tasks that produce real results – like being discovered by potential clients through your content.
- Email support throughout the 6 weeks.
Need an answer to a content or LinkedIn question between calls? Email me, your coach, directly for ongoing mentorship and support.
- Editorial support on your content.
Craft your content in Google Drive then notify me so I can make suggestions. You won’t have to publish anything without a second (expert) pair of eyes on it first.
- Risk-Free Commitment
If you do the Sprint’s work exactly as outlined and you don’t experience an increase in your LinkedIn engagement rate from the start date to the end of the Sprint, you’ll get weekly 30-min calls with me (at no extra cost) until you do.
Basically, you get everything you need to unlock the treasure trove of leads and networking opportunities that good content on LinkedIn can give you.
There’s no need for content creation to turn into your second job
You know you’re ready to Sprint when…
- You want to know how to get content creation down to a few (pleasant) hours a month, and still make it work for you.
- You’ve suspected that publishing content on LinkedIn could be the best source of quality leads but being present on the platform feels like a chore.
- You’re worried that you’re wasting time and none of what you’re doing is working.
- You don’t know how to juggle the social media stuff with the actual work.
- You’re constantly second guessing yourself.
- You don’t know how to confidently move forward.
Basically, you’re just done with watching from the sidelines. You want to be one of those personal brands churning up enviable levels of enthusiasm for your posts. You want LinkedIn to be worth your time.
The Content Creation 6-Week Sprint will help make it happen.
Here’s why you want to work with me
- I know what you’re feeling right now.
I’ve helped clients who’ve said directly to my face “I hate creating content” turn into happy content creators. I can do the same with you.
- I respect the comfort zone.
You’ll never hear me say the words, “Feel the fear and do it anyway.” I’m not an advocate of “the hustle”. Yet, I still get things done.
- I’ve turned around my own LinkedIn presence.
Within a few months, I went from being sporadically active on LinkedIn to having a consistently growing network of followers filled with relevant peers and engaged dream clients.
Wait a sec, have we met?
If not, we should.
Quickly about me:
- I’ve 20+ years’ experience helping businesses with their online presence.
- I’m the owner of the most-talked-about moustache in the personal branding world.
- I’m one half of the award-winning digital marketing team Frank and Marci.
You just have to be you – which is harder than it sounds in the online space.
A few years ago, I started worrying about the insanely high number of solopreneurs who are great at what they do, but really drop the ball when it comes to representing their personal brands online. In doing so, they were creating a huge hurdle that challenged their business’s growth.
So I got to work, helping personal brands rise above the blah to show the world how brilliant they are.
Since then, I’ve helped hundreds of people get excited about creating content… and seen the payoff for their personal brand.
Gone as far as you can without support and mentorship?
Help is on the way. Here’s how you’ll grow your engagement throughout The Content Creation 6-Week Sprint:
- Get set up for success – plan a content strategy tailored to your specific business goals.
- Know your audience – speak directly to the people who need your services so you can guide them through the customer journey.
- Balance value and entertainment – weave enjoyable stories into your business posts to bring a light-hearted balance to your content.
- Bring yourself fully to your content – show up authentically and build trust with your presence.
- Lead the way – make sure your followers know what the next steps are to engage your services.
- Fill in the gaps – assess what’s working – and what’s not – so you know how to adjust accordingly.
And you’ll do it all step-by-step, with all the support you need to make it happen.
Why take this on now?
Because being lackadaisical about your online presence is no longer an option.
The personal brands who succeed are the ones who know how to strategically get their voice out into the world.
Most people will never put in the work. They’ll never become intentional about their content. They’ll never learn to cultivate meaningful connections.
You’re about to Sprint way ahead of the pack.
Never run out of steam again
This isn’t for people who want to keep doing things like they’ve always done and expect results to magically appear.
It’s only for service-based personal brands who are tired of feeling left out of the party. Who’ve had enough of posting content, only to watch it slowly drown on LinkedIn.
You have to want your voice to be heard. You have to be willing to step up and lead the conversation.
Because that means you have a longing to grow. And you’ll be motivated to make the changes you have to make to grow your business through strategic content.
You’ll go from struggling to create content and stressing about posting, to finding inspiration everywhere and posting with ease
6 weeks of 1:1 mentorship.
That’s all it takes to transform content creation from a pointless additional task you feel obligated to do into a strategy that grows your business.
Here’s how that happens…
- Get in touch with me to book a start date for your 6-Week Sprint.
- We’ll meet over Zoom once a week for 45 minutes for no-nonsense content coaching and to clarify what your next steps should be.
- In between calls, you’ll complete thought-provoking tasks, always with the outcome of establishing your personal brand, generating relevant content, and growing your engagement on LinkedIn.
- Throughout the 6 weeks, I’m always just an email away when you need questions answered quickly.
- You also have the option of crafting your content in Google Drive where I can hop in with feedback and suggestions before you publish on LinkedIn.
- At the end of your Sprint, we’ll look at your metrics to assess how you’ve improved and how to keep improving.
You’ll feel certain about your approach because it’ll be supported by analysis that proves it works
The progress you make will be clear because you’ll track important metrics including…
- How many times a week are you posting on LinkedIn?
- By what percentage has your engagement rate increased?
- By what percentage has your connection count increased?
- What’s your average view count and how has that increased?
- Have any client opportunities come through?
Because it’s not just about building your confidence as a content creator. It’s also about tracking your progress. You’ll see the payoff of your efforts in front of you.
Book now and pay 35% less
On June 1st, 2022, the cost of The Content Creation 6-Week Sprint goes up to €1294.
But if you book and start your Sprint by May 31, 2022, you pay only €847.
That’s €447 less than if you wait.
Sprint confidently with a Risk-Free Commitment
If you do the work exactly as outlined and don’t experience an increase in your LinkedIn engagement rate from the start date to the end of your Sprint, you’ll get weekly 30-min calls with Frank (at no extra cost) until you do.
Do I have to already be active on LinkedIn to do the Sprint?
And other clever questions you need answers to
Do I have to already be active on LinkedIn to do the Sprint?
Nope. I can coach you from wherever you are – whether you publish the occasional post or you haven’t logged in to your profile in over a year.
But it’s important you already have your LinkedIn profile set up. If you’ve yet to create an account, add a headshot, write your headline, and so on, get on that before starting the Sprint.
Does my business need to be at least a year old before I Sprint?
The length of time you’ve been in business doesn’t matter.
As long as your offer has achieved ‘product market fit’ – as in people have paid you for your offer, even if it’s only been a few times – you’re eligible to do the Sprint.
I’m not sure I’m a personal brand. Does that disqualify me?
Maybe you’ve never thought of yourself as a personal brand, but If you’re a service-based solopreneur, then you are one.
The types of people who often fall into this category are coaches, consultants, therapists, online course creators, marketers, and freelancers.
Not sure that’s you? Send me a quick email and I’ll help you figure it out.
I hate writing. You really think you can turn me into a content creator?
You don’t have to be a good writer to craft great content.
That’s what the Sprint is about – turning you into an excellent content creator. You may not even publish text-based posts at all. Maybe video is more your thing.
But even though it’s not an objective of the Sprint, don’t be surprised if your writing gets better along the way.
What happens if I do the Sprint and my engagement rate on LinkedIn doesn’t improve?
If you commit yourself to going all in and showing up week after week to do the work, and you do it thoroughly and as outlined, it’s unlikely your engagement rate won’t rise.
But if you do the work exactly as outlined and don’t experience an increase in your LinkedIn engagement rate from the start to the end of the Sprint, you’ll get weekly 30-min calls with me (at no extra cost) until you do. That’s the 10% Risk-Free Commitment.
I only have 53 LinkedIn connections. Will the Sprint work for me?
After being on LinkedIn for the better part of a decade, my wife, Marci, only had about 40 connections up until a couple of years ago. Now she’s well over 2,000 and rising all the time.
She does the work. She makes it happen.
I have zero content ideas. I’m convinced there’s nothing I could post on LinkedIn that would be interesting to anyone else. Would the Sprint be a waste of my time?
It sounds like there couldn’t be a better time for you to Sprint.
You’ll be amazed by how much easier it is to create content once you turn on that part of your brain that knows a good idea when it sees it.
Get 1:1 support sprinting to your highest levels of views and engagement on LinkedIn
Turbocharge your content strategy with a personal brand specialist to guide you every step of the way.
- 6 weeks of 1:1 content coaching
- A LinkedIn strategy that works for you and supports your business goals
- Email support throughout the entire 6 weeks
- Editorial support before your content goes live
- Guaranteed increase in your engagement rate or free weekly calls with me until it happens
- €1294 €847 – Pay 35% less when you book and start your Sprint by 31 May 2022
Ready to Sprint?
Fill in the form below, or schedule a brief call with me here.